The other day when I was browsing the internet for things, I came across these curtains from Anthropolgie. It was love at first sight. AND they are on sale! I thought to myself, “I want to have a room in my [future] home with these awesome curtains! What would that room look like?” Thus, a romantic bedroom mood board was created. The ideal room would be romantic and sophisticated, how could they not be with these curtains?! I don’t think this room would serve as my bedroom, i’m thinking it would be out guest room. A romantic guest room, yes.
1. THE curtains that inspired it all.
2. I wanted to tie some black into this room with the wall art. Black and brown together? I never know where the design world lands on the controversy, but I like it, and it is my room so…
3. Without bringing too much modern into this room, I landed on this modern-ish sconce.
4. A velvet green, gorgeous, and amazing tufted wingback headboard.
5. Bedding is always a puzzle for me, especially with these unique curtains. Ultimately I landed on this cream linen duvet.
6. To bring more black and brown into the room, I found this unique chest.
7. A gold mirror to go atop the dresser!
8. Every romantic room needs a fuzzy faux-fur pillow.